Nearly Coherent started with a simple idea: What if two guys who were obsessed with the sound of their own voice started sitting down in front of a microphone and talking about whatever nonsense came to mind?
We never said it was an original idea, shut up.
Every week, eD! and Jeff, occasionally joined by their producer, Dave, and their intern, Val, sit down to talk about whatever nonsense they have running around in their brains, ranging from “weird personal crap” to “stupid-ass news” to “shit no one cares about but we’re going to do our best to make it interesting, dammit!”.
Sure, it sounds stupid when we write it out, but we (generally) make it work.
If you’d like to contact these self-indulgent sluts, you can do so through our very magical contact form, or through Twitter or Facebook. Give us a follow and/or like while you’re there, too, because we’re needy.
Nearly Coherent’s awesomeness is made possible by the following people, places, and/or things:
- Nearly Coherent’s logo font designed by Shrenik Ganatra
- Episodes are produced and edited by David Miritello
- Nearly Coherent’s theme was created by Nico del Castillo
- Episodes of Nearly Coherent are hosted by Castos
- Nearly Coherent’s feeds are powered by Feed.Press
- NearlyCoherent.com is hosted by WordPress.com